All Smoothia products are designed to give you touchably smooth skin in the comfort of your own home. To ensure you get the best results, it’s important to take some precautions to achieve the best result and to ensure your skin remains in beautiful condition. Before using any hair removal product, patch test your skin by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, follow all the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can continue to use the product normally. No matter which Smoothia product you choose, ensure you read and follow all the instructions on the packaging before commencing hair removal. If you choose to use waxes, we recommend that you exfoliate 24 hours prior to prime the hairs and deliver the best results. This is worthwhile doing, especially if you suffer from ingrown hairs. And if you’re waxing to look beautiful for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down. Smoothia products work best on clean, dry, skin. Naturally occurring oils or residue from moisturisers can impact the performance of all Smoothia products so wash and dry the area you wish to treat before commencing depilation. And don’t forget that Smoothia has a Sensitive product range, specifically formulated for sensitive skin. By following these tips, you can simply choose your preferred hair removal method and get ready to turn heads wherever you go!
Moisturising can keep your skin healthy and nourished, ensuring you look your best and radiant with self-confidence! We all want beautifully smooth skin and Smoothia can help you achieve this. Many Smoothia products contain moisturising ingredients, like our hair removal creams with Aloe Vera Extract, known for its softening properties. So you’ll have not just smooth, but silky-soft, nourished skin – and hair regrowth feels softer, too. Here are some other great tips that you can incorporate into your beauty routine:
- Hydrate your skin from the inside out by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses (1.5 to 2 litres) of water every day.
- Use a good moisturising cream. You can use a light cream during the day and give your skin a treat at night with a rich moisturiser. This is especially important in the winter months when skin can be prone to dryness.
- Exfoliating is great for removing dead skin cells. Most skin can be exfoliated once a week, but if your skin is sensitive, exfoliate every fifteen days.
- Protect against UV rays by wearing sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days.
- Long, hot showers can dry out your skin so if you can bear to do so, keep the water temperature cooler. You’ll be reaping the benefits in no time and it will all seem worthwhile!
- Use Smoothia Hair Removal Cream instead of razors. Smoothia cream not only removes hair, but moisturizes your skin at the same time.
If keeping your skin in beautiful condition is important for you, using Smoothia to keep skin smooth is just one way to achieve this. Wearing sunscreen, eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, avoiding stress and getting a quality sleep are all recommended to keep your skin radiant and help you step out in confidence. Ultraviolet rays can cause premature aging and damage the skin, so protecting yourself from UV exposure by wearing sunscreen is essential and should become part of your daily beauty routine. We’ve all heard the advice, but drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water every day is a great way to ensure beautiful skin. And in the summer months, all that sun, sea and sand mean it’s particularly important to keep your body hydrated. True beauty also comes from within, so try not to let stress and anxiety affect you – establish some boundaries and set aside dedicated ‘me-time’ to keep your mind as beautiful as your body. This is a great opportunity to try out the Smoothia range of Wax strips, or Hair Removal Creams with beautiful fragrances. After use, you’ll be ready to step out knowing you have touchably smooth skin, whatever your skin type.